The Top Five Summer 2012 Vacation Spots
Summer, for most, is a great time to get away from school, work or from both if you are the insane type to take both school and a job on at the same time. If you haven’t gotten the chance to take your get-a-way yet, we have a great list for you! Check out these fantastic destinations just waiting for you to enjoy.
5. Banoi (Dead Island): Located just off the coast of Papua New Guinea, the exotic island of Banoi offers a wide range of activities for the adventure sort. There is rock climbing, hunting, fishing and various other outdoor activities. Don’t want to be too active while on holiday? Then check out the Royal Palms Resort, a five star hotel that offers top notch service and a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. The catch: Zombies.
4. Besaid (Final Fantasy X & Final Fantasy X-2): Not only is this a beautiful island to visit but one that you could call home. There’s waterfalls, a seaport, and world famous market where fabric and clothes are produced. Cheer on the home team, the Besaid Aurochs, as they go for the championship in Blitzball! The catch: Sin can pretty much wipe out this island with a sneeze.
3. Lake Hylia (Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Four Sword Adventures, The Minish Cap, Twilight Princess): Anywhere in Hyrule would be fantastic to visit, but one spot in particular stands out and that would be Lake Hylia. Don’t take my word for it, check out what Logan has to say about glorious Lake Hylia! The catch: Maybe chickens. Actually, strike that maybe out, there will be chickens, be warned.
Welcome to the wonderful Lake Hylia! Go for a swim with the local Zora! Check out science at the Lakeside Laboratory! Hit up the fishing pond and take on the current record to see if you can win a prize! But no cheating! So bring your family for the perfect lakeside retreat this weekend only at Lake Hylia!
2. Isle Delfino (Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario Golf, Super Smash Bros. Brawl): Bring your gold coins to the dolphin shape island of Delfino, you’ll need them if you want to take part in everything this island resort has to offer. Play golf, meet and party with the diverse locals, take bets in one of many battles or check out the Mario Kart series. Stay at Hotel Delfino and make sure you make time for Pinna Park. The catch: graffiti.
1. Zach Island (Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball): Drinks, sun, beach volleyball, sand, surfing, beach volleyball, this island has it all for the person that just wants to get away from it all. Hang out at one of the tiki bars, try your luck at Zach’s Casino or participate in one of many volleyball matches. The catch: these women can kick your butt with a simple jab, so careful. Oh and there’s a volcano that might be an issue.
Check back with us later for the best vacation spots to head to during fall! Enjoy the rest of your summer!