Sleeping Dogs DLC Hits Networks This Holiday Season
Square Enix announced today that it will release a series of Sleeping Dogs DLC packs this Holiday Season for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC (via Steam).
Some of the new content can be yours already. Today, Square Enix launched the Dragon Master Pack, a series of five DLCs combined into one. Players who did not pre-order Sleeping Dogs can now purchase the once-exclusive DLC suite, which includes new missions, weapons, martial arts moves, and other character upgrades. It runs for $7.99 (640 MSP). Here’s a breakdown of the Sleeping Dogs DLC content:
Sleeping Dogs DLC packs
- Triad Enforcer Pack: includes the Death by 1,000 Cuts mission and a series of Triad-themed unlockables
- Police Protection Pack: features the High Speed mission and several other SWAT-themed unlockables
- Martial Arts Pack: comes with a Shaolin Warrior outfit and the Shaolin Showdown mission
- GSP Pack: includes George St. Pierre’s “flying punch” move and others, as well as some snazzy GSP threads
- Deep Undercover Pack: contains a miscellaneous set of unlockables.
Square Enix has also released a Character Pack ($1.99, 160 MSP), which features three character skins, weapons, and abilities based on the Deus Ex, Hitman, and Just Cause franchises.
Lastly, Square Enix is planning to release three more DLC pack within the next few months — the gameplay-extending Zodiac Tournament Pack, Drunken Fist, a fighting style Wei awakens through intoxication, and a Gangland Style Pack.
So there, enough DLC for Sleeping Dogs to shake a turkey leg at.
Additional DLC features and pricing can be seen here.
Sleeping Dogs was released in August to positive critics reviews — an average rating of 83 for PS3, 80 for Xbox 360, and 80 for PC.
Image credits to SleepingDogs.net.